Do you want more traffic from Google?
Exciting! Let’s press the ‘Go’ button on your SEO campaign.
Frequently asked questions
No, we’re not. We not all about price. We are about the quality of service, getting real results for your business and generating tons of revenue. When you work with us, we are transparent and focused on making sure you succeed online. Many SEO agencies rely on business by quoting low prices, but these are the guys you should be avoiding. All you’ll end up with is substandard work, poor results and maybe a Google penalty. If you want to see what makes us such a valuable asset to your business, why not check our Google reviews.
How long is a piece of string? I will give you a more accurate idea of the cost once we have an initial meeting or a phone chat. For those who want some figures, an essential entry point for any decent SEO campaign starts at $1500+gst per month, and the ideal minimum period should be 12 months. This figure can vary based on the industry niche, its verticals, what your website looks like, the URL’s age, past SEO history and a whole host of other factors.
We can start ASAP. But, I recommend that we have a meeting to go over the campaign, goals, expectations, and SEO strategy. There’s no point fluffing around or wasting time while your competition is making a killing online.
SEO success depends on how serious you are and how committed you are to the whole process. SEO is a medium to a long-term strategy, so be prepared to stick it out for the long haul. There are no short quick wins.
It might be easier telling you who SEO doesn’t work for:
- Those that want to be ranking on Google in a month
- Those who are not prepared to invest in their digital marketing will base their decision purely on price.
- Those who shop around and are looking for the best deal
- Those that chop and change SEO agencies because they do not see immediate results.
- Those that do not believe how great Google can be for your business
- Those who are too busy and are booked out months in advance don’t want any more customers.